Friday, March 07, 2008

Top class birding comedy show

I have been off school all week, apart from Monday and in that time I have been on the computer all day from about 9 in the morning till 9 at night almost non stop, other than a couple of half hour breaks each day. So instead of using this stupid amount of time just playing Fly like a Bird 2 on gamevial.com, browsing birdguides.com and birdforum.net, rarebirdalert.co.uk putting records on Birdtrack and all the usual stuff I've had time to go on other sites, mainly birding sites but I've spent an unusual amount of time on YouTube, it is really a marvelous site, I found some interesting, frilling, funny and just plain odd clips but none have impressed me more than the 'Birding with Brekke' series (pronounced 'Brekky' I believe). Instead of you having to search around YouTube for this they have created their own site for their videos (www.birdingwithbrekke.com).
I think these videos are marvelous, maybe its just me but I find them really funny! They are really worth a look. I think there are a couple of short extra clips available by searching YouTube 'Birding with Brekke' .
Anyway, they are worth a look, the presenters are highly skilled, they manage to make birding very funny, which is very hard. They seem to do it so easily too.
Let me know what you think.

1 comment:

Inari said...

People should read this.